Applications for this job are closed.
A top award-winning, full-service creative agency is looking for a Senior WordPress Developer to join their team in their London office to work closely with their clients and the wider engineering team.
• 4+ years of experience with WordPress.
• Experience with PHP.
• Experience with Wordpress multi-site network.
• Knowledge of React or other front-end JS frameworks would be desirable.
• Version Control (GitHub, Subversion, etc.)
• Experience working with APIs - SOAP, REST and others.
• Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and SEO.
• Third Party API Experience.
· Knowledge of React or other front-end JS frameworks.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.