A fast-growing Fintech Startup is searching for a Senior Front Developer to join their team. They have an offer acceptance rate of over 95% from the candidates they want to hire with most of the other 5% staying in their current roles! Long story short, if you interview there, and they offer you, you’ll want to work for this company!
You’ll be working with a great team who are passionate about what they do in a no-ego environment where collaboration is key!
Flexible working hours.
Ability to work from home.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.