Full Stack Developer | Competitive Salary | International Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Full Stack Developer to join an exciting growing International company with offices in Gibraltar. Our client is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer with a passion for technology and to investigate new software systems.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will form part of a small and dynamic team focusing exclusively on the design, development, testing and maintenance of software systems.
You are expected to demonstrate a passion for good design and coding practices, and a desire to develop new cutting-edge solutions.
You are expected to have a background or experience in software architecture and design, and agile background.
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification, and presenting ideas for system improvements
- Use test driven development, acceptance and regression tests to ensure feature quality in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintain the systems and running through monitoring, performance optimisation and correcting software bugs etc.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills through self-learning, investigating new technologies, and accessing new applications.
- Preferably 3+ years developing back/mid office business systems, and consumer facing web-based applications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject an advantage
- Proven software development experience in server-side technologies including C#, PHP and Node.js
- Exposure to SOAP and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Knowledge of MVC software architecture and frameworks incl. ASP.NET, Angular, and/or Laravel
- Exposure to version control systems preferably GIT
- Automated testing using a variety of MS Test, NUnit, CodedUI, Selenium and Jasmine would be useful
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL and/or Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of document orientated database structures such as MongoDB, CouchDB
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in Azure and Azure DevOps environments
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices
- Strong communication skills
- A meticulous and organised approach to work with an eye for detail and identifying problems
- Logical, analytical and creative approach to meeting user and system requirements
- Ability to work in a team and alone to manage own workload
- An understanding of business, business processes and commercial awareness
- History of developing successful business applications
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They have an excellent working environment and the successful full stack developer will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at [email removed] or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Full stack Developer | Server side development | C# | PHP | Node.js |