£50,000 - £60,000 p/a
Are you looking for your next creative role working within a fantastic team? Do you feel you are an effective communicator with strong collaboration techniques? If so, please read on…
Our client, a multinational loyalty and benefits company, are seeking a Senior UX Designer to form part of the design and research team. The incumbent individual will need to be an excellent communicator who has a deep understanding of business and user drivers.
• Identify user requirements and build graphic elements in accordance to the product owners’ requirements.
• Develop site maps and information architecture.
• Illustrate design using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
• Support process improvement by thinking about internal customers and interactions.
• Troubleshoot UX issues and work closely with the research teams to build designs.
• Proven experience using design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe).
• Good understanding of how to use prototyping tools (e.g. InVision).
• A significant portfolio of web/mobile/app design projects.
• Excellent team player, with strong collaboration skills.
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.