Senior Operations Manager | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | United Kingdom
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Operations Manager to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in the UK. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
To be successful in this role you will be a natural leader with drive and ambition in order to grow and push the business forward. You will be part of a strong management team and your role will be key to the business development with high levels of responsibility involved. Communication will be a key strength along with strong decision and pervasive skills. You will have strong connections in the business and experience and passion for the Gaming sector are a given.
- Implement business strategies and plan by setting a clear vision whilst motivating the right culture and strong team ethics.
- Drive customer acquisition and retention efforts/marketing campaigns to raise the brand presence during a period of active growth.
- Monitor and challenge comprehensive goals for performance and growth to reach all operational targets.
- Promote company culture and vision, driving high-performing teams with excellent work principles. Influence and drive the team to deliver exceptional service delivery.
- Monitor daily operations of the company including ongoing processes and making improvements and change where needed.
- Lead and manage up to several teams to inspire ultimate performance and commitment, coaching, engaging and developing people to achieve their maximum potential.
- Ensure delivery of outstanding customer service through evaluating operational performance by analysing and interpreting data and KPIs at appropriate cost.
- Manage relationships with employees and business partners/vendors at all levels to collaborate and build relationships.
- Assist COO Europe in implementing processes and reporting functions and submitting reports to the COO Europe in all matters that are critical.
- Extensive experience as an Operations Manager gained within Online Gaming.
- Knowledge of the UK gaming market, gaming regulatory and industry-specific subject matters.
- Strong insight of critical business functions within the gaming industry.
- Confident in managing and working within budgets.
- Demonstrable competencies in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance / operational KPIs.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Advanced organisational and leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Confident in decision making and problem solving and persuasive skills.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at [email removed] or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
UK Gaming | Analytical skills | Strong leadership skills | Budgets | Operational KPIs